If you’re like me living in Southern California, we’ve had two sizable earthquakes since Friday night. I felt the one on Friday night while I didn’t feel yesterday afternoon’s. Sometimes, I wonder which is scarier — experiencing earthquakes in these parts or that day in Philly in late October 2012 when I survived Hurricane Sandy. In any event, it’s all part of the journey.
That being said, here is my #Read3 for this week.
- 6 Simple Tips to Boost Your Concentration – Focus!
- 10 Gmail Hacks to Help You Master Your Inbox – However, zero tips for ensuring a job offer email by the end of this week.
- Against Hashtag Warriors – Some people just don’t have a sense of humor. This means you, Suey Park.
- Birthday – I’m turning 25 on Friday! Nothing special planned as birthdays in recent years have become largely uneventful — which I prefer anyway. I might go to Yogurtland or see a movie. I’ll figure it out.
- Reflections and Expectations – It’ll be out tomorrow. Eternal optimism has been a recurring theme lately.
Have a great rest of your week, everyone!